Centrally located on the south end of Cortes Island, close to Manson’s Lagoon, Smelt Bay, and Hollyhock, Moonhill offers spacious and comfortable accommodation for visitors. Surrounded by forest, and within walking distance to many island amenities and popular swimming beaches, it is an easy launch point for your island adventure as well as a peaceful refuge. It is a good fit for couples, families, and friends.
The two-story guesthouse has an upstairs suite with a deck, queen bed, and en-suite bathroom with toilet, sink, and shower. It also has an extra fold-out futon. The downstairs living room provides a spacious furnished lounge area as well as a double bed and fold-out futon. The guesthouse has a self-contained fully equipped kitchen with a double sink, full-sized fridge, and stove. In addition, there is a coffee-maker, kettle, and toaster oven.
The upper-story and lower of the guesthouse itself are separated by outside stairs and a short-covered walkway provides additional access to a common area with extra workspace and an attached large shared bathroom with a stand-up shower, jacuzzi tub, toilet, and sink. There are laundry facilities on-premises and free wifi. Guest bikes are available, and there is plenty of space to relax in the yard, enjoy meals on the outdoor picnic table, or swing in a hammock under the gazebo.
- The two-story guesthouse has an upstairs suite with a deck, double bed, and an ensuite bathroom (toilet, sink, and shower)
- Downstairs studio space offers a spacious lounge area and a double bed and pull-out futon
- The guesthouse can accommodate up to 4 people.
- It has a fully equipped kitchen with a full-sized fridge, stove, and oven as well as a coffee-maker and toaster oven
- Shared common room provides extra workspace
- Additional access is provided to a shared bathroom with a shower, jacuzzi tub, toilet, and sink.
- Laundry facilities are on the premises
- Free Wifi available
- Guest bikes available
- Pets are negotiable
Staying at Moonhill
Harmony, creativity, and mindfulness are words that guide living, working, and playing here, and we welcome diverse visitors looking to rest or recharge. Please follow Moonhill guesthouse guidelines (provided post-booking) for safety and comfort during your stay.
Moonhill fosters an environment of respect for all individuals here including the ones on four legs or with two wings. We ask visitors to be mindful of the animal life that comes through the property and gentle on land when at play in Moonhill Guesthouse.
The guesthouse rents for $98 per night
Minimum 4-night stay.
15% weekly price discount on stays longer than 7 days.
Check-in time after 4:30 pm – Check out time before 12 pm
For more info prior to booking, please contact us about the guesthouse through Air BnB
A wonderful place to stay! Very clean house, thoughtful touches (such as a nightlight in the bathroom and lovely décor), easy access to space and all the amenities you will need. Very quiet, lovely location and a friendly host. Not to mention all the beautifully carved doors. Can’t wait to go again!SARAH
Excellent location right in the heart of Mansons Landing on Cortes.EDWARD
Perfect quiet getaway
Romina was very friendly. The guesthouse is truly beautiful. Very spacious and love to detail!KATHARINA
Covid 19 information
- Moonhill complies with Covid 19 protocols for BC and Air BnB protocals and asks guests to do the same.
- Social distancing and self-check-in are encouraged
- All surface cleaned and disinfected between guests
- Minimum 24 hours between guests
- Any shared space such as laundry or common room used by one party at a time
- Moonhill works with guests to maximise safety and health while at Moonhill and on site host can respond to any concerns or questions you may have.