Moonhill Guesthouse is the perfect starting point to explore Cortes Island. Centrally located on the south end close to Manson’s Lagoon, Smelt Bay and Hollyhock, Moonhill offers spacious and peaceful accommodation for Cortes Island visitors. At both forest and village edge, Moonhill is walking distance to many island amenities and popular swimming beaches. It is an easy launch point for your island adventures as well as a peaceful refuge and a good fit for couples, families, and friends.
The two-story guesthouse has an upstairs suite with a deck, queen bed and en-suite bathroom with toilet, sink and shower. It also has an extra fold-out futon. The downstairs living room provides a spacious furnished lounge area as well as a double bed and fold-out futon. The downstairs has a self-contained fully equipped kitchen with a double sink and a full-sized fridge and stove; in addition; there is a coffee-maker, kettle and toaster oven. The upper-story and downstairs are separated by outside stairs. A short covered walkway provides additional access to a large shared bathroom, holding a shower, jacuzzi tub, toilet, and sink. There are laundry facilities on-premises and free wifi. Guest bikes are available, and there is plenty of space to relax in the yard, enjoy a meal on the outdoor picnic table or swing in a hammock under the gazebo.
- The two-story guesthouse has an upstairs suite with a deck, double bed and ensuite bathroom (toilet, sink, and shower)
- Downstairs studio space offers a spacious lounge area and a double bed and pull-out futon
- The guesthouse can accommodate up to 3 couples (6 people)
- Fully equipped kitchen with full-sized fridge, stove, and oven as well as a coffee-maker and toaster oven
- Additional access to a shared bathroom with shower, jacuzzi tub, toilet, and sink.
- Laundry facilities on the premiss
- Free Wifi available
- Guest bikes available
The guesthouse rents for $96 per night – minimum 3 night stay.
20% weekly price discount on stays longer than 7 days.
Check in time after 4:30 pm – Check out time before 12pm
Pets are negotiable
Please book through Air BnB.